Performance Finance is excited to announce that we upgraded our online banking platform and we now offer a new mobile app! We hope that you enjoy the new and improved experience.
Logging In for the First Time
- Access the new online banking system at www.goperformancefinance.com by clicking the “Log In” button in the upper right-hand corner. To use the new mobile app, download the Performance Finance Mobile app from your app store.
- Use your existing username and password to log in to the new system for the first time. Next, enter the verification code that will be sent to the current email address on file. Follow the directions and use the enrollment code for the device you are using and set your new password. Confirm your statement delivery preference, verify your current phone number, and set up your second verification device for future log ins (you can edit this later in your settings).
- Watch our videos at the bottom of this page for help on how to log in for the first time and to learn more about Two-Factor Authentication, and how it helps keep your account more secure.
Enhanced Online Banking and New Mobile App
- The new online banking and mobile banking system offers a modernized user experience and several enhancements, including: instant account verification for bank-to-bank external payments/transfers, online deposit account opening for a new online savings account in minutes, and access to new services via Financial Technology integrations (Lemonade – homeowner’s and renters insurance; Billshark – negotiate recurring monthly bills and help cancel unwanted subscriptions).
- Download the new Performance Finance Mobile Banking app from your app store and start banking from anywhere!
Additional Information / FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- All scheduled loan payments and recurring loan payments that were in the previous banking system by 4:00 p.m. CST on Thursday, July 14, 2022, were converted on the new system.
- All existing transaction and balance alerts will need to be set up in the new digital banking system.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
We are excited to bring you this new digital experience. Should you need any assistance, our customer service reps are ready to help and can be reached during regular business hours at (855) 432-7720, Option 3, or via email at [email protected].
Video: EXISTING CUSTOMERS: How to Log In To Online Banking for the First Time on a Computer
Video: EXISTING CUSTOMERS: How to Log In to Mobile Banking for the First Time
Video: EXISTING CUSTOMERS:Two-Factor Authorization