Our free and convenient Online Banking and Mobile App keep you on track with your lending relationship at all times.
Rather than place a phone call or search for past mail correspondence any time you have an inquiry, simply go online for a detailed overview of your Performance Finance account.
View loan history, see if your latest payment has processed, and much more — Online Banking and the Performance Finance Mobile App provide you with first-hand access to anything and everything related to your Performance Finance account, including your loan.
Enrollment in Online Banking includes:
- Free, easy-to-use, secure service for Performance Finance customers
- Greater control over your loan; enjoy 24/7 access to detailed loan information
- Save valuable time; avoid unnecessary phone calls or searching for past email correspondence
- View nearly anything pertaining to your loan from anywhere with internet access, including:
- Current balance information
- Interest rate/interest paid
- Terms of loan and payment amounts
- Payment due dates and maturity date
- Transaction history
- Any outstanding balances
- See if payment has processed
- Set up customizable alerts for payment reminders and more
- Download account details into money management software
- Update your login profile and credentials
eStatements - Paperless
eStatements are just like paper statements — but much more convenient. Enjoy 24/7 access to loan statements, only a few clicks away. Save yourself from searching for a past statement and from creating storage hassles in the future.
On top of convenience, eStatements are more environmentally-friendly. They also eliminate a paper trail — making them more secure than paper statements.
- Easily enroll and manage through Account Management platform
- Receive a monthly email notification when new eStatements are ready
- Free, secure service for Performance Finance customers
- Access statements anytime, anywhere with internet access
- View statements as the need arises; no more waiting on the mail
- Avoid paper storage hassles and time wasted searching for a particular statement
- Prevent fraud; eliminate a paper trail of your private information from being intercepted
- Better for the environment than paper statements
- Easily print or download to your computer or other storage device
To sign up for eStatements:
When enrolling in Online Banking, there is an opportunity to consent to receiving eStatements. If you would like to sign up for eStatements after you've enrolled, please call Customer Service.
You have several choices when it comes to making monthly payments. Select the option that is most convenient for you.
This flexible, free and convenient service allows you to make a one-time payment, or set up an automatic recurring payment. This method allows our customers to manage their own monthly payment. IMPORTANT: If you set up a recurring payment, this recurring payment must be stopped by you as the account owner when the loan is paid in full.
To make an online payment, please enroll or log in to Onling Banking — then click 'Transfer Funds'.
To make a payment over the phone, please call our 24-hour, self-service system at (855) 432-7720, and take option 2. Please know there is a convenience fee of $3.00 associated with phone payments. To make a payment by phone not using our self-service system, please know there is a convenience fee of $9.00 associated with phone payments made with a representative.
- ACH Payment: To make a payment using your checking account, you will need your checking account number and bank's routing number. ACH Payments are limited to $25,000.
- Debit Card: To make a payment using a debit card in your name, you will need the full account number of the card, expiration date, billing zip code and the 3-digit CVV code on the back of the card. Debit card payments by phone are limited to $1,500.
To get started, send a text with the phrase 'Make A Payment' to 844-702-TEXT (8398).
The system will then text you a link. When you click on this secure link, the browser will open on your mobile device and, once authenticated, you will be prompted to key in your payment information. Please know there is a convenience fee of $3.00 associated with text payments.
With Auto-Pay, Performarnce Finance will set up recurring payments to be automatically withdrawn from your bank account for no charge. Five ways Auto-Pay simplifies your life:
- Reduces time spent paying your monthly motorcycle payment.
- Reduces the money you spend on postage and checks.
- Your motorcycle payment is always paid on time.
- Decreases the possibility of lost or misdirected payments.
- Provides a clear record of payment on your bank statement each month.
Visit the online banking website of the bank that holds your checking or savings account in order to send us a bill payment.
Performance Finance has an agreement with all of the major bill pay providers which will allow your bank to send us your loan payment electronically.
To ensure your payment is properly routed, please have your Performance Finance account number and our mailing address available.
PO Box 5108
Oak Brook, IL 60523-5108
Payment By Mail
Please mail any regular loan payments or final payoff to:
PO Box 5108
Oak Brook, IL 60523-5108
Please see our FAQs for additional payoff information.
To make a payment by wire, please visit your local bank to initiate the wire payment. Although Performance Finance does not charge a fee for an incoming wire payment, the bank sending the wire might charge a fee for sending it.
Details needed when sending a wire payment:
Within the U.S. (Domestic)
Routing/ABA Number 071925981
Bank Name Evergreen Bank Group
Bank Address 1515 W 22nd St, Ste 100W, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Beneficiary Name Your name as it appears on your loan statement
Beneficiary Account Your complete loan account number
Beneficiary Address The address as it appears on your statement
Using MoneyGram, you can make a same-day payment by bringing cash or a credit card to a local MoneyGram authorized payment center. MoneyGram charges a fee to use their service.
Our MoneyGram code: 15790
Company Name & Address: Performance Finance; Reno, Nevada
Change Your Address
Use our online form to change your address in a few clicks.